“Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.”Jennifer Lee
Hiking Trails in Banff
- A Smoky Hike to the Mount Bourgeau Summit in Banff
- C-Level Cirque Hike in Banff
- Larch Valley & Sentinel Pass Hike at Moraine Lake
- Hiking to Rockbound Lake Behind Castle Mountain – Banff
- Banff’s Sulphur Mountain Hike: Everything You Need to Know
- Boom Lake Trail – an Easy Hike in Banff
Backpacking Trails in Banff National Park:
Hiking Destinations Near Banff
Kananaskis is my favourite hiking destination in the Rockies and it’s located only 40 minutes from Banff. The peaks here are rugged, the lakes are vibrant, and the scrambles are steep.
Jasper tops the list of the most beautiful parks in Canada. Jasper is a 3.5hr drive down the Icefields Parkway from Banff. Here you’ll find great day-hiking trails like Sulphur Skyline and Edith Cavell.
Waterton Lakes is located 4hrs from Banff and is home to striking red rock and countless waterfalls. Waterton’s Crypt Lake Hike was even named one of the world’s most thrilling trails by National Geographic.