“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”Susan Sontag
About British Columbia
British Columbia is the westernmost Canadian province and borders the Pacific ocean. The province has a diverse eco-system and landscape complete with a rainforest on the coastal islands and high rocky peaks of the continental cordilleras toward the east.
A few sought after destinations in British Columbia are Vancouver Island, the National Parks in the Rocky Mountains (Yoho, Kootenay, Glacier), Revelstoke, along with a few popular big cities like Vancouver, Kelowna, and Victoria.
British Columbia is home to incredible day-hiking and backpacking trails, mountain biking, surfing, and of course world-class skiing and snowboarding.
Explore Adventures in British Columbia:
- Stanley Glacier Hike in Kootenay: Explore Waterfalls, Glaciers & Caves
- How to Find the Paint Pots in Kootenay
- How to Spend 1 Day in Yoho National Park
- 10 Best Ski Resorts in British Columbia (BC), Canada
- Paget Peak Scramble & Sherbrooke Lake Hike – Yoho
- Hiking Wapta Falls in Winter – Yoho National Park
Keep up with my Latest Posts:
- 30+ BEST Things to do in Albania: Excursions, Adventures, Tours & Day Trips
- Valbona to Theth Bucket List Hike – Tips & Trail Guide (Albanian Alps)
- What to do in Edinburgh: A Local’s Guide + Itineraries
- 2022 Ethical Holiday Gift Guide for the “Adventurous Person” in Your Life
- 50+ Important Egypt Travel Tips (+ Tips for Women): Know Before You Go!
- 10 Best Waterfalls in Hamilton, Ontario: Explore the World’s Waterfall Capital!
- Ultimate Guide to the 17 Best Places in Albania
- Backpacker’s Guide: Best Hostels in Albania
- 10 Things to do in Shkoder + 6 Day Shkoder/Alps Itinerary