“The best education you’ll get is travelling. Nothing teaches you more than exploring the world and accumulating experiences.”– Mark Patterson
Welcome to Egypt
If you’re searching for an off-beat travel destination that offers history & culture unlike anywhere else in the world, look no further than Egypt.
I spent 1 month+ travelling in Egypt. My experience was unique as I was travelling with friends who were 100% born & raised Egyptian.
I got an inside look at the Egyptian culture, religion, inner-workings, and way of life & leisure in Egypt.
Egypt is an extremely eye-opening and rewarding travel destination, however it’s a difficult country to be in – especially as a foreigner and even more so as a woman.
Read my guides and ensure you’re ready for the wild ride that is Egypt!
Egypt Guides & Resources
- BRIXY Review: Chemical-Free Hair Bars
- How to Get to Moraine Lake & Lake Louise in 2023 – Hike, Bike, & Shuttles
- 30+ BEST Things to do in Albania: Excursions, Adventures, Tours & Day Trips
- Valbona to Theth Bucket List Hike – Tips & Trail Guide (Albanian Alps)
- What to do in Edinburgh: A Local’s Guide + Itineraries
- 2022 Ethical Holiday Gift Guide for the “Adventurous Person” in Your Life