Welcome to my little space on the Internet
Hi there, I’m Taylor!
I’m the persona & voice behind The Holistic Backpacker – a travel blog dedicated to sharing wild adventures, trip itineraries, holistic wellness resources, and hiking trails from around the world.
Most of the time you can find me chasing mountains in my beautiful hometown, Banff (which, by the way, happens to be Canada’s first and most beautiful national park).
Plan a Trip to the Canadian Rockies
Choose a Topic
Downloadable Travel Maps
I create destination-specific, downloadable maps which include hundreds of pins like:
- Points of interest, beach towns, mountain villages, ski resorts, national parks, and big cities
- Hiking trails, beaches, lakes, glaciers, and waterfalls
- Cultural, historical, and religious spots
- Viewpoints, things-to-do, and unique activities
- Lodging options, camping spots, restaurants, transit hubs, and more
These maps are mobile-friendly and they’ve been designed to take the research-aspect out of trip-planning when you visit new places.
You can use these maps on-the-go like a virtual tour guide.
ps – subscribe to my emails to receive 50% off your first map!
Popular Blog Posts
You Gotta Go Here
Connect With Me On Instagram
🌲solo female travel & backcountry adventure
🏔hiking guides, travel tips, & outdoor inspo
- BRIXY Review: Chemical-Free Hair Bars
- How to Get to Moraine Lake & Lake Louise in 2023 – Hike, Bike, & Shuttles
- 30+ BEST Things to do in Albania: Excursions, Adventures, Tours & Day Trips
- Valbona to Theth Bucket List Hike – Tips & Trail Guide (Albanian Alps)
- What to do in Edinburgh: A Local’s Guide + Itineraries
- 2022 Ethical Holiday Gift Guide for the “Adventurous Person” in Your Life
- 50+ Important Egypt Travel Tips (+ Tips for Women): Know Before You Go!
- 10 Best Waterfalls in Hamilton, Ontario: Explore the World’s Waterfall Capital!