“Came to talk with the mountains. The mountains never replied… They just let me breathe.”Unknown
Welcome to Norway
Norway is an absolutely stunning country full of fjords, Viking villages, sheep, and endless mountains.
Although expensive, Norway is a great country to get up-close-and-personal with the pristine, untouched natural areas of Northern Europe.
Hiking enthusiasts, view seekers, road trippers, and campers will thrive in this Scandinavian paradise as Norway has a “right to roam” policy. This means you can wild camp anywhere (with a few minor exceptions).
If you’re looking to save a few $, road tripping + free camping is the cheapest way to travel Norway.
Norway Guides & Hiking Resources
- Guide to Visiting Norway’s Scenic Flåm & Aurland
- The Beautiful Prest Hike in Aurland, Vestland
- Visit Bergen: Norway’s Gateway City to the Fjords
- Oslo: What to do & Things to Know Before Visiting
- BRIXY Review: Chemical-Free Hair Bars
- How to Get to Moraine Lake & Lake Louise in 2023 – Hike, Bike, & Shuttles
- 30+ BEST Things to do in Albania: Excursions, Adventures, Tours & Day Trips
- Valbona to Theth Bucket List Hike – Tips & Trail Guide (Albanian Alps)
- What to do in Edinburgh: A Local’s Guide + Itineraries
- 2022 Ethical Holiday Gift Guide for the “Adventurous Person” in Your Life