“Came to talk with the mountains. The mountains never replied… They just let me breathe.”Unknown
Come Travel Norway With Me!
Norway is an absolutely stunning country full of fjords, Viking villages, sheep, and endless mountains.
Although expensive, Norway is the best country to get up-close-and-personal with the untouched, pristine natural areas of Northern Europe.
Hiking enthusiasts, view seekers, road trippers, and campers will come alive in this Scandinavian paradise.
Fun fact: Norway has a “right to roam” policy meaning you can camp anywhere (with a few minor exceptions).
If you’re looking to save a few $, road tripping + free camping is the cheapest way to travel Norway.
Keep up with my Latest Norway Adventures & Travel Resources
- Guide to Visiting Norway’s Scenic Flåm & Aurland
- The Beautiful Prest Hike in Aurland, Vestland
- Visit Bergen: Norway’s Gateway City to the Fjords
- Oslo: What to do & Things to Know Before Visiting
Explore More Content from The Holistic Backpacker
- 10 Best Ski Resorts in British Columbia (BC), Canada
- 10 Best Waterfalls in Hamilton, Ontario: Explore the World’s Waterfall Capital!
- 10 Reasons You Need to Visit the Shala River (Lumi I Shales) in Albania + Planning Tips
- 10 Things to do in Shkoder + 6 Day Shkoder/Alps Itinerary
- 12 Easy Hikes In Banff
- 18 Helpful Albania Travel Tips You Should Know BEFORE Visiting