“This is something to be lived, not to be read about.”Alfred Wainwright
Jasper National Park is home to wild day-hiking and backpacking trails. Explore glacial rivers, mountain peaks, and pristine wilderness in one of Canada’s premier parks.
Don’t forget to check out my guide for planning the perfect trip to Jasper!
Make sure you check out my gear guides before setting off for your next adventure.
Explore all Hikes in Jasper
Explore Hiking Nearby
Banff is the crown jewel of Canada’s Rocky Mountains. Explore incredible day-hiking just 3.5 hours from Jasper.
Kananaskis Country, located 4 hours from Jasper, is my absolute favourite hiking spot in the Canadian Rockies!
British Columbia, Alberta’s next-door neighbour, features beautiful lakes, picturesque mountains, and mesmerizing day-hiking trails.
Keep Up With My Latest Day-Hikes & Backpacking Trails:
- 10 Best Waterfalls in Hamilton, Ontario: Explore the World’s Waterfall Capital!
- The Best Hike Near Tirana: Maja e Tujanit (Dajti Ekspres Extension)
- The Beautiful Prest Hike in Aurland, Vestland
- How to Hike to Chester Lake in Kananaskis
- Mist Mountain Hot Springs via Eagle Ridge | A HUGE Misadventure
- Stanley Glacier Hike in Kootenay: Explore Waterfalls, Glaciers & Caves
- All About the Wasootch Ridge Hike in Kananaskis
- How to Find the Paint Pots in Kootenay
- Part 2: Sarrail Ridge via Rawson Lake in Kananaskis